Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Things have been off and running, we are already feeling the spirit move.
This week we called a orpahnage in St.Croix USVI and left a message to speak with them. During this time found out that they are in need of a director to come there and run the orpahnage and 50 plus staff, the requirements, umm only 5 years of child care experience with a CDA. Yep, I have that and then some.
God leads, we will follow, but really??
Then 5 min later I got a phone call from the lighthouse asking us to foster a baby this week. We of course said yes. This baby is already being adopted, so don't get your hopes up,but really all this in one day?
It makes my heart sing to know that he is right here, saying yes, keep running, I'm reminding you that I'm here and you are following my heart, Not ours.
Can I get a AMEN?
Have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment