Saturday, June 13, 2009

Well, it's been awhile since my last psoting, but that is not because nothing has been happening. It's because we have been so busy with the adoption concert planning that I have not had a min. to sit down and write.
So here we go:
All the invitions are finished thanks to a great Friend Melisssa.
All have been mailed, we already have 16 people who have RSVP and they went out yesturday!!
The music is coming together so perfectly. God is in charge, I have asked him to be before us in evert step of the way and make this clearly all about him. He has daily been giving me words to live on. For those of you that know Christ, sometimes he speaks softly and we let his word pass us by and other times he's in our face.
He has been in my face everyday with the planning. Call these people, practice this song, ask them to be apart,don't forget to invite her....Amazing things.
So my request is to keep praying for us and our run for we will finish this race praising his name the whole way through,wating at the finish line will be Jesus saying "well done,good and faithful servant"
Amen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment