Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I have a friend named Geraldine, she gave me this book that has daily devotions in it. I keep it by my make up and read one every day, yesterday's reading was"To trust God's goodness"
It was perfect for yesterday, even though in court I felt that lump in my throat the whole time, not the I'm going to cry lump, but please don't let me puke in the court room lump...lol
I did not by the way, I was fine, I just prayed the whole time.
Well here is the title to today's
The best is yet to come....don't you just love that????
I sure do, funny how someone who wrote this book, never knew that me reading this last few days would come at the perfect time.
It says life is full of challenges and we do the best we can with what we have for those we love. It ask how many times do we stop and realize the best is yet to come. I can take that as my eternally life is the best that is yet to come, but for today it is all about Marlie, we are waiting for that day, the judge grants us full custody of her and gets to change her name on the court document, til then we will do the best we can, with what we have.
"trust in the Lord with all you heart" Proverbs 3:5
Love you all
Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment