Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The birthmom was scheduled to see our profile yesturday, she did not show up.
I was sad, I have this hope in my heart that maybe it was her....Marley.
Was I wrong, why did I feel this way, had I read God's message wrong, I was SAD :(
So, I chose to go to my bible get into God's word and let him remind me of his promises, she is coming he said.
So I thought, maybe because of the Christmas spririt I was feeling hope, this was the same time of year that we adopted Mason, it feels good. The smell of crisp air the Christmas music on the radio, it all feels like hope.
But I was wrong, God filled me with hope, he reminded me that his time will be perfect for us, he has not forgot about me, on my knees asking for baby girl McCain, he just has his timing and he will let me know on his watch. (that's hard for me)
So today I met with Mary from the lighthouse, my family had bought some diapers and baby clothes for them for Chritmas and some nice things for the birth moms. I told her I was a little upset about her email and the mom missing her appointment. She said well....no one knows and you were suppose to get a email later, but she called me last night to tell me she missed her appointment due to her mother being ill. She rescheduled for this thursday to see your profile!! Really I said, yesturday I just prayed for God to show me a sign that he was still working this out for us, that I was feeling alone and show me that he was still listening. Thank you Jesus, thank you outloud..for the reminder that you hear me. We are praying for this birthmom that when she finds the right family,God will give her a peace about her choice, I can and will pray that she is Marley McCain.
Trusting in him alone....Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment