Saturday, December 12, 2009

This is the communication between the worker at the lighthouse and us. Start at the bottom because it is a email. Look at God answer prayer though this...not the answer I wanted, but the one God already knew, our story about adopting our little girl will not be ordinary, because we have put Christ in charge!!
Keep praying, I believe Marley is already concieved and on her way...somewhere

FIFTH EMAIL
Ok, we will keep praying!!
It is just a reminder that God hears our prayers, for her to make that choice yesturday after all that praying!! He did answer another families prayers though and I know they have to be so excited!! Congrats to them :)
Keep in touch, it makes me feel hopeful to hear any news.
Have a blessed weekend!
Shelley M.

FOURTH EMAIL
Shelley,

The birthmom due December 31st decided to go with another family. I am amazed at your email--clearly God was listening to your prayers to help her make a decision today and feel peace with it. I know you are disappointed that that decision was not with your family but I know that God is listening to you and your little girl is out there!

The April birth mom had to move her profile viewing to next Thursday so I will let you know just as soon as she has made her decision (this is the baby that will be 3/4 caucasian and 1/4 AA)

The March birth mom has looked at profiles but has not chosen a family and is still unsure about adoption. I'll let you know if anything progresses with that.

Stay hopeful and keep praying!

-Mary

THIRD EMAIL
I have been praying for her all week, But God told me to pray for her all day today, don't know why, but I have been and will continue to do so. My prayer for her is that she finds peace in the family she picks (of course I pray that is us),but I trust God's timing, it is always perfect.
Im going to carry some pink baby socks in my purse all day today while I run errands to remind me to keep praying for her, I know she is feeling something today, I can feel it!
Have a blessed day
Shelley M.


SECOND EMAIL
Shelley,No news yet... So sorry! We are going crazy with anticipation too!Keep praying!


FIRST EMAIL
Any news from that birthmom?
It's friday and I have been patient all week :)
Just wondering.
Have a blessed day
Shelley McCain

No comments:

Post a Comment