Friday, January 29, 2010

Life is just hard......
So all of our health around here has not been well. Jamie hurt his back, Ive had a cold, Mason had a cold, got worse and his face broke out in a rash, got put on a antibiotic, still coughing, missed school again and now is home today taking breathing treatments.
We have 4 birth mom's that are viewing our profiles in the next week or two, got a email today that one went with another family, my paycheck was less than normal , and all in all I want to just cry.

I'm the giver, the provider, the one people come too when they are sad and need a word of encouragement. I'm the one that when the tough gets going, I go to my knees. I fight with the enemy when negative thoughts enter my mind. I like to brush him off and look up not down. I'm always telling him ,I've already made up my mind, my life is the Lord's and I will never changed my mind, so why does he keep coming back???

It's life and it's hard that's why.

So today during this post, I feel that I need to let you all know that I too am struggling, right along with everyone else out there . We are here to make disciples of men, to know Christ and make him known, does that mean we don't have bad days? does it mean that will be saved from heartache?? No. It means when life is hard, call on a friend, his name is Jesus and today I'm calling on him. He has a plan and because he loved me first I say to him "I love you too"

No comments:

Post a Comment