Tuesday, January 12, 2010

So life has been happing. We had a sweet baby girl to foster over the Christmas break, she was the best baby!!
It was just enough love and snuggling to remember how much I want that PINK!!
Her name was Addison, her adoptive family was so sweet, unfortunately her birth mom changed her mind, so after 3 days of loving on her I had to give her back to her birth mom and was so sad for the adoptive family.
It was a hard day. I just prayed that the birth mom is making the right choice for her daughter and leave it in God's hands. He has always reminded me that my job is to show love and bonding to those children that come into and out of our house. For those of you that have heard the song from Steven Curtis Chapman, I believe we are changing the world one heart beat at a time. Soon to come is a video done by a sweet friend of mine on all the foster children we have had. I LOVE doing the fostering, it blesses my heart that this is a gift from God that he has given me. I don't think I will ever stop, even after we adopt. I think God has asked of me to do this.

So on the adoption front, we have a birth mom seeing our profile soon, she is due in April, we also heard that there is a birth mom due with twin girls, so we are ok with that too:)
I know we are crazy, but would LOVE that!! Whatever your plans are for us Jesus, we will wait for you. That finish line I can see from a far, but aleast I can see it now!!
Well off to put on those running shoes and get on the treadmill.
Kinda funny that I'm doing a half marathon this year, the same year that our story is about running the race!!

No comments:

Post a Comment