Thursday, April 8, 2010

God has opened many doors for us just in the last few days, we are so thankful.
Jamie has been asked to do personal training for 3 people starting next week, not only is that good in our financial situation, but just to open doors for new relationships too.
I got a note from the person I forgave too, she sent a letter to my house that was full of kind words and how she was happy that I have been obedient to what God had asked me to do, because of my obedience God has blessed us over and over. Flood doors have been opened and we are so thankful.
We recieved 26 cans of formula from my Dr. office today, the emfamil rep for them heard about us fostering and adopting soon and he wanted to help us out, so sweet!!

I felt God say through all this," take whatever you have and give it away"
It's a song by the gaither vocal band.
Even though the money was tight, we have continued to give to the building fund at church and continued to tithe, God has just continued to flood us with gifts and friendships and Jamie and I are truly over whelmed. We continue to give God all the glory !!
Say it with me again..."God is good all the time and all the time,God is good"
Have a blessed day
9 days til due date:)

No comments:

Post a Comment