Thursday, April 29, 2010

Nothing new today, just another day really.
I had a good conversation with a new friend, she shared with me about her and her family trying to adopt a little girl, had her in their home for 2 days and had to give her back to the birth mom.
How she would not wish that on her worst enemy.
I know this happens, but I also know it hurts, rely on our heavenly father to get you through the tough times it's the ONLY thing that has worked for us.
On the adoption end, sorry got nothing.
Pray for me, my heart is a little harden this afternoon.
A new song to hear is by 33 miles called hold on, love it!! Goes with my last post.
Love ya'll

1 comment:

  1. are you talking about kim?? if so... isn't she wonderful?
    i will be eagerly awaiting to hear the happy ending to your story as well...

    ReplyDelete