Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I have had a great last couple days.
As soon as my eyes pop open in the am, I can't wait to look over and see if the little "peanut" is awake.
The last two nights she has went to bed before 8pm and slept til about 7am.
She has been awake both mornings I got up, she is just kicking her perfect feet in the air and talking to what I think is the butterflies on the bumper pad....lol
I can't wait to go in tell her good morning. She always greets me with a toothless grin :)
Weather she is here for a short stay or forever, I still thank God for letting us have her, in this moment, right now.

So I'm sitting here watching the discovery channel and my heart is aching for a lady I'm watching going through fertility treatment.
The fertility Dr Jamie and I went to in St.Louis is doing the show, his name is Dr.Silber.
I'm watching them have all this hope and spend all this money on fertility treatment, then the news is always the same. Negative pregnancy. I feel their pain,but I also wander, do they know Jesus? Do they know that he has a plan for them, something they never even could imagine?
I don't know when this show was taped, but I found myself crying out to God, to let them be parents now, whatever the way they became parents, that the hole that was in their heart is now filled with a child's love, but most of all with God's love and hope, and friends...that cost nothing.
Love you all have a blessed day
Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment