Monday, June 21, 2010

It's a little sad to think that today I'm enjoying doing the laundry, all the cute things that peanut has worn the last week are coming through all clean and ready to be put back into the closet, just to dirty them up all over again, then to be washed.......... again.
Kinda like our sinful lives huh?
We mess them up daily then we can just easily ask God to forgive us of those sins, and he washes them away, but in his case we don't smell like tide, we smell like the Father.
Which brings me to ask you, would you like to go to Women Of Faith with me?
It's November 5th and 6th. I'm taking a group and already have seats reserved. I think as of today I have like 15 ladies joining me. I would not miss this weekend if I was on my death bed. It's just a time to get away with the ladies and live in the presence of the Lord, what can be better than that?
If you want to go you can go to womenoffaith.com and sign up under my group. The cost is $89, but you can set up a payment plan now and pay $10 a month if you want.
We are called "fragrance of love". I pray that as we live our lives day to day, that those that are lost can smell the fragrance of love seeping out of our pores and they want to smell like that too, better than the most expensive perfume you have ever had, better than a smell of a baby, and most of all..better than Tide :)

There are many verses on fragrances in the bible, but this one fits us for today sisters :)

Song of Solomon 4:10
How delightful is your love, my sister, my bride! How much more pleasing is your love than wine, and the fragrance of your perfume than any spice!
Love you,
Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment