Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I'm here, I'm here, I really am here. I know MANY of you have asked for a blog, so here it is. I almost can not type fast enough for all the things I have to say. I have been on fb like 4 times a day to just keep everyone up to how my heart feels, when I realized I just needed to write it out, it's like therapy for me.
Ok, so Peanut first. Here is the latest, she does have an adoption worker, this means that she has someone who is now taking over the case to see that she gets adopted to the "right" family,because we have had her for so long, we get preference in the staffing. The staffing is the meeting they will have to determin if she is to live with us, or with her half brothers and their dad. I know this sounds a little scary and I choose not to go into detail why they may not pick him out of respect. We have only met him a few times and is always so sweet. The first question out of his mouth, is how is her health, which we all know is a miracle by God. She is doing GREAT!!
There is A LOT of paper work that goes into all of this, so that's the part we are waiting on the most. Our lawyer tells us we could be doing this for another 4-6months. I know that sounds like a long time, but we have been looking to adopt another child for 2 1/2 years, remember it's all in God's timing and I am not going to question his timing, it is always perfect :)
So, next Mason...he is just a stud muffin! He is doing great in school, the kid can soar at anything that consist of a ball. His football team "The Wildcats, went undefeated and won the Superbowl.
Then onto the next ball, basketball, where they went undefeated also, because of their age they do not keep score til next yr, but well Papa John was always keeping score, they never lost a game and Mason was always a star player.
One night my folks took him to a MU basketball college game and he came home telling Papa John he was going to play this sweet move he saw there at his next game. The move was, he got the ball, ran it all the way down the court, he faked like he was going to shoot it, ducked so the kids behind him would try and knock it out of his hand, when that kid landed back on his feet, Mase went up and shot the ball right in, such a fake out move. We laughed as he looked at Papa on the side line and said "see told you I was gunna play that".....lol
Everyday he does or says something that we laugh at. And as for Peanut and him, she adores him to death, the way she lights up when he comes in the door, she even calls him "ba'ba".
He loves her too, he is always kissing her and saying "bubby loves you Peanut", kinda makes me tear up telling you that, he has got such a sweet heart.
For Jamie, well he is doing ok, he is working at fox 4 still. He has started to look for a new job, he knows God has another plan out there for him, but God has not yet reveled that to him, so right now he is applying at other jobs and just being patient to see what his path laid out for him is.
Now for me......well as of March 31st, I will no longer be with the revolve tour. My job was seasonal and was suppose to end at Christmas time, but God was so good and they kept me and only me, til just now. The events all all wrapping up and they are not sure what the 2012 year holds yet, so they can not keep me on not sure if there is a position available for me in the fall. God has got it all planned out and I have to just trust in him. This is a perfect time, for us as a family to panic and say "what do we do?, where shall we go?"
but I have been telling Jamie, I have never sought God more when it came to my job and my future. My prayer today was that whatever it is, I will be content with whatever path he has laid out for me, from staying here and working full time, to up and moving my family to where ever he leads us. Everyday God has been telling me something to live on, the day before I got the news about my job, was a verse on being content, really? I was content what was he talking about....oh now I see, just needed to wait 24 hrs for that...lol
Then the day of the "talk" with my supervisor, the verse was Joshua 1:9 "have I not commanded you?, be strong and courage's, do not tremble or be in dismay, for the Lord you God is with you where ever you go"
See I was nervous about that talk, I already knew what was going to be said, I did not try to pray the choice away, I just prayed, "ok God if this door closes, than another will open and that is where you want me, ok, so what journey are we going on now?"
Kinda scary a little, kinda fun too.
The next day, seek his guidance, the next, strength in times of trouble, the next, the Lord upholds us...do you get what I'm saying?
No matter what situation you are in, if you give it fully to the Lord, he will speak to you.
I'm not saying this is not going to be hard, I'm saying, we as a family are going to seek and pray for God's will, what ever that may be we will follow and the answer is yes Lord. How do people with no faith get through times like this? I really don't know, but as for me and my house , we will serve the Lord.

I will keep you posted on what God has laid out for us, until then.
the McCain's are patient, the McCain's are kind, the McCain's do not envy they do not boast, we are not proud. The McCain's are not rude, and we are not self seeking, we are not easily angered and we will not keep records of wrong doings.
The McCain's do not delight in evil, but we do rejoice with the truth. The McCain's will always protect always trust, always hopes and ALWAYS persevere.

No comments:

Post a Comment