Monday, July 26, 2010

Today is Monday the 26th of July. Peanut has been in our home 2 months now,does not feel like it.
I have had some photos that I had taken of her developed and man, they look so different from the first time we had her in our care, she has really grown, and we still look at her and think how small she is for being 6 months old this week.
I started reading a book last night my mother in law gave me, it's called " I'll carry you"
While I'm reading it, it kept popping into my mind, I needed to write in my blog. Many of you have said that my blog needs to be a book, and even one friend said she new the title would be called "Journie" like our sweet Journie that now lives in heaven with our savior. I don't see myself as a writer, just someone telling our story. I'm always open to what the Lord leads me to do, so if it's a book, lets put our tennis shoes on and lets go. As I sit here and write I have my tennis shoes on, not to run, but to walk for a short while today.
I laughed when Debbie handed me the book yesterday, for our friend was standing there and said it was a great book ,she cried the whole way through " I said well I'll pass then, geezzz who wants a book they are going to bawl through? Truth is my friends, my family could easily bawl through our past too. It's what we have chosen to do with theses storms that makes the difference. God made Jamie and I a promise to send us a little girl. Do we already have her in our home?? We dont know, but whenever the timing, it will be great. Better than we planned.
So, keep plugging into my blog and I'll keep plugging into his word.
Have a blessed day loved ones :)
Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment