Friday, March 19, 2010

Babies need me and I need them,
got a horrible email about 2 kids that need a foster home
16month old boy and 2 month old girl.
The boy is in a shelter home and the girl, at childrens mercy, she has baby shaken syndrome,two broken legs and a fractured arm!!
I want to run up there right now, put her in my arms, be Jesus to her right now, hold her like a mommy should and kiss her, tell her she is safe in these arms, Jesus' arms.
I called and told the dfs worker that we are waiting on our own little girl and could not commit to these siblings full time, but I would leave right now to hold her, we would do respite care for them,we would babysit for them, anything to help.
My heart yearns for these children. I love all my kids, my nieces, my kids at work, the kids at church, but my heart pours out to these children who do not have someone to love on them, who are without a mommy and daddy. This is my heart, my passion, I want to GO right now.
Im waiting for a phone call back from the worker...please pray for these children.

No comments:

Post a Comment