Monday, March 15, 2010

Felt shaken yesterday, nothing about adoption,but about a long burden that has been heavy on my heart and someone else in this world. My heart is still hurt.
I know we are suppose to forgive and I'm usually really good about it, but really, I can't let go still, even after being approached yesterday. I still am hurt and now all those feelings have arose, what now?
I know forgiving her will set me free,but for some reason I can't. I can't let it go, it hurt to much.
My husband and I knew what financial security felt like, now we don't.
Most of you are scratching your heads wondering what I could be talking about, and it's ok, you don't have to know, but I do want you to pray for me and this person, she hurt me and I need to find peace about it, will you pray for the both of us?
It's easy I think to just push things aside that hurt us, but it takes a lot more to deal with them and let them go, so again pray for me to let it go. She said sorry, why can't I leave it there? Forgive her and be done, sounds easy huh? , but it's not.
Troubled,
Shelley

1 comment:

  1. Praying Shelley! Lifting you both before The Father. It is hard to forgive and let go, but our souls are weary and tired if we don't. We each need fullness in our hearts, so therefore anything in there that keeps us from having it all for God, detours our relationship to share Him completely with others. I have had to deal with this it is very painful. He is with you do not forget that and time will help as well. Just keep doing what your great at, praying!! I love you! On my knees right now for you!

    ReplyDelete