Saturday, March 13, 2010

Just giving you all a update from the McCain household.
We are meeting our birth mom on the 22nd of this month. It all kinda seems surreal right now.
I'm not scared or worried, Im not even anxious.
I'm kinda at peace, and I don't know if it's just me guarding my heart,that until papers are signed and she is here that I can celebrate, or if God has given me that peace.
I know I had this peace with Mason too, lots of things could have gone wrong with him, but we really did not know any different, so we just went with it.
This time around we know ALOT more, and I don't know if that is good or bad, probably neither, just different.
So keep praying for us, we are at God's mercy, we trust him and know that he has heard our many prayers, we also have FAITH that he is sending us a little girl named Marley Claire McCain.
He already knows what she looks like, what her smile is going to be, the number of hairs on her head, he already knows her mom and dad and the desires of their hearts are to raise their children where Christ comes first. We are just waiting patiently on him.
Hope you all have a blessed day, love ya'll :)

No comments:

Post a Comment