Thursday, August 19, 2010

Iam now employed by Women Of Faith...I love saying that.
I did not look for this job, it came to me, know it's a God thing, and my heart is on fire to get started.
I fly out Sunday to do training in Texas and then return home late Tue night.
I have seen lots of my kids from past and present that I have been with. On Sunday I ran into my sweet Kelsey, who when I told her that I was leaving she gave me puppy dog eyes and told me Valley Kids would not be the same without me. I then saw a parent around the corner, this time she said "Mrs.McCain???" I said yes, she could not believe it, I had her son Brock years ago, he is now 16!! I told her I would like to tell her that it made me feel old that I had him in Elm school, but I went on to tell her that I have a student from another school who is attending MU (M-I-Z-Z-O-U), she said "really?," I said yep and I still see her, usually twice a year. She went on to praise me about how much her son loved having me as a teacher, I tried as much as I could to accept her praise and tell her thank you and that all the kids I have worked with I love, and all those kids I prayed for too, and yes even the ones that brought challenges. I tell Mason there is no bad people, just bad choices and we as humans make alot of bad ones, but we also make good ones too. So lets sit on those good choices we have made for tonight.
Anyways, I still love all my kids and it blesses my heart to hear that I was a favorite teacher. Most of all I love it, when I can feel my heavenly father singing praises over me.
I mean really, I just left a job that I have been doing for 18 years to go and do something I have never done before, but all the time he keeps whispering to me, "Oh yes, you have always done this job, telling others about me"
This is were he wants me and I know the only reason I have so much joy in it, is that he asked me to do it and I said "yes". He has got big plans for me with this company and as long as I shall live I will be employed by him!! Thank you Jesus for giving me the best job ever, telling others about you and wanting all to hear about you.
Look tomorrow to hear about the tour I will be representing it's called "Revolve" I already know what he wants me to say, so check back
Love you and sleep tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment