Sunday, August 1, 2010

I hate missing church, it is one time I look forward to the Lord speaking through Randall (our pastor) to tell me something to live on for the week. Mason ran fever last night and knew it was best for him to rest today, which usually is hard to keep this kid down, but not today he is on his 3rd movie in our bed, that in itself is a miracle.
So to keep myself entertained I came downstairs to do my P90X video, after doing this video I saw out of the corner of my eye a stack of cds. I rummage through a few, which are very old and came across a Selah cd Jamie and I use to always sing to as we went on road trips. It's odd because I'm reading that book "I'll carry you" the person who wrote this book is married to a singer in Selah.
I could not help but put it in and listen to "You are my hiding place" I love that song.
During this time Mason came down and said, "mommy, Im still thirsty. He has had 2 spites and 2 gatorade and some off brand of a kool-aid drink.
I told him I would be there in a min to make him something else.
Right then on youtube starting playing, "this is the air I breathe"
My heart immediately was hearing from God. He was telling me to be thirsty too.
I looked up scripture and here is what I'm living on today, hope it blesses your heart too.

"If anyone is thirsty,let him come to me and drink. Whoever believes in me as the scripture has said, streams of living water will flow within him" John 37:38
Amen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment