Friday, December 10, 2010

God does answer prayer and I wanted to share it with you.
The last two days, I wanted to escape from life, I really would have been better to stay in bed and not talk to anyone, I'm glad that I refuse to be ordinary and tell you all that I was just pissed off and from a few of you, you said thank you, which meant it was ok to be human and...normal.
So you are welcome :)
I asked for prayer for strength and I got it today, on my way to the dr this morning, I felt at peace, Peanut has never looked or been more sweet this last two days,she actually got pink eye and I had to take her to the dr, so in the dr office we got to snuggle, just by ourselves.
Then I have had a little more one on one time with her, since I'm always washing her hands and eyes due to her infection. Today I had to go to the dr for my knee, which I got a cortizone shot in (not so much fun) since she has an eye infection, she had to go with me,so we had another day together so far. She was so sweet to the dr, he remembered her from my last visit, 6 weeks ago.
He asked if we adopted her yet. (he remembered) I thought that was amazing, he see's many people all day long and remembering her, made my heart smile. We talked about it and he told us we were good people for what we did and wished us all the luck, in getting to keep her.
She also was a cute distraction from the 5 inch long needle going into my KNEE!!!
On my way home I was feeling a little exhausted from the knee thing and my sugar was drained from the nerves I had a the dr office, so we went by chick fil-a and then we went to a movie.
She has never been to a movie before, but being 10:30 in the am, I thought it would not be crowded and we could snuggle some more. I was right there was only 8 people in the whole theater, including us. I sat her in the chair next to me and tore up some french fries in a little cup for her, and put them in the cup holder, she would lean forward take a fry lean back smile at me and put it in her mouth, she did this for the first 20 minutes (til the fries were gone)
Every time music played on the big screen she would bop up and down, so sweet.
About 30 minutes into the movie she crawled her way into my nap leaned back and just watched the movie, moment later she went reaching for her binky, and fell asleep.
She was perfect in the movie, I sent Jamie a photo of her sitting in the big seat all by herself.
He loved it.
We then ventured home and I got a sweet text from a friend with encouraging words from her, plus a text or two from family saying they were praying for us today.
So prayer was answered, I have strength today! I feel pretty darn good, I feel very lucky to be with her right now,(as I type this she is crawling all over me looking for more attention) So thanks for the prayers keep them coming, cuz just like the dr remembered her, my heavenly father remembers me too:)

No comments:

Post a Comment