Monday, December 6, 2010

Miracles:
Do you believe in them??
If you would have asked me that before I was a believer, I would have told you no. I would have been more on, what goes around comes around kinda thinking.
It's so odd to even think that maybe I would not believe in miracles today, I know many don't, and I need to remember those who don't think there are any miracles. I can easily be stuck in my own world, focusing on my own miracles waiting to happen. But the point to be here on this earth is to get others to believe in miracles too, right? To come along side of them and show them God's love, to walk life together, and help point out the miracles in their own lives, to teach them how to do the same.
God is performing miracles everyday, did you stop and see one today?, or were you so busy in your day that you missed it? Did you hear about that wreck that was on the highway, it happened 5 minutes after you passed?, did you see that deer run in front of you just in time for you to hit the breaks? You think that was by accident? ,it was not my friends, every moment of every hour God is in control, let me say that again, just in-case you were somewhere else when you skimmed past those words, Every moment of every hour, God is in control!!
Today a friend spoke on the gifts that the 3 wise men brought before Jesus after he was born, one of the gifts that they brought really caught my attention, it was Muhr, this item is what they would wrap the dead in so they bodies would not smell as they decayed. Friends, these wise men along with Mary already knew what Jesus was sent here for? He was sent here to die for ours sins, to wash them white as snow, white, not off white or tan-nish, but WHITE, so that thing that you asked forgiveness for 3 years ago, that the devil keeps bringing up, yep well God is saying to you "what are you talking about, I don't remember that? He already washed it away, he does not bring it back up after you have asked forgiveness for it. Now that is a miracle.
As you go about the rest of you day, look for those little miracles, then after seeing them, thank God for them, it blesses his heart to know that you noticed him today and gave him thanks for all that we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment