Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Well first day away from fb, but I did my quiet time first this morning, along with working out, funny that the word I was reading today was about taking care of your body. It fit well.
Peanut, Mason and I along with my folks went to see "Christmas in the Park" last night at the long view farm. Peanut sat in my mom's lap and just took in all the lights, while bubby read everything we passed, he is a awesome reader!!
We would ask Peanut, do you like the lights, and she would clap and sign, "more"
So cute, my mom ended the day by giving us advent calendars from Russell stovers, she gave us two, I said one for Mase and one for Peanut, but she knows who is eating the chocolate from Peanuts....."well, last year Mason would not share :(
Have a blessed wed.

No comments:

Post a Comment