Thursday, December 16, 2010

Moving....
So what is moving? We move houses, we move states, we move our bodies, we move our mouths (sometimes too much..lol)
A friend from work is moving as I type this, she lived in California, then moved home to help with family, and now she is moving back to California, I'm actually really jealous of her move, I'm not fond of the cold weather in KC, never have been, but because my family and lots of my friends live her I have not moved. God really has never said move in a big way to me either , so I stay here, living out the life he planned for me. Just so we are crystal clear if God told me to pack up my family and move to Africa, I would. I love all of you very much, but what would I be missing if I did not move?, and most of all what would I be missing that God had planned for me?
Today a friend from the lighthouse told me she was moving on, she is no longer going to work there. I know God has placed her in my life for a reason, she cried with me the day I had to hand the baby back, she prayed for us as we have been down this rocky road of adoption.
but weather you are in a hard spot in life right now,or just enjoying the view for a moment, God is ALWAYS moving in our lives. Right now as you read this, he is touching your heart isn't he?
He is moving friends all the time, although he says it's ok to stop and rest, he most of the time is telling us to GO. He wants us to make disciples out of everyone we know, this human life just gets in the way sometimes. We need for a moment in life to stop moving and listen for his directions, so for this moment stop, listen what is he saying to you?

Did you listen?, no that was not your conscious talking to you, that was God.
He told me today to go clean someone's house, someone who is always giving to others. She has a givers heart, but today so did I, so hopefully a clean house will allow her not to move for a moment and get to sit in Jesus precense.
I love you all and wanted to reassure you, God is moving.
Love y'all
Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment