Monday, January 3, 2011

Well the holiday season is now behind us. We have had a lot go on here.
First we found out today that Peanut's mom checked into rehab on Dec 28th and is still there that we know of.
A friend of mine is very ill and in the hospital.
We took in a foster baby for the long weekend and was suppose to be adopted today, the birth mom changed her mind and wants to parent.
And... we have all been sick, and still fighting it.
So in church service the other day Randall spoke on prayer, which I do everyday, sometimes by routine and sometimes on my knees in tears moved by the holy spirit.
Then I started reading the book,"the boy who came back from heaven"
Also a very prayer filled book. They around the clock had someone who came and prayed for there little boy after a horrible car accident.
So the last week I have felt prayer heavy on my heart and then had it confirmed to do it many times. So I'm asking you to partner with me in these prayer request?
Get out a piece of paper and write these down, then during your quiet time (if you have one and if you don't, make one)
Let's lift these prayers up to him, I will keep you posted on the situations.
Let's see God move, he has asked me to ask you to do this with me.
So will you pray with me?
Here are the items we need to pray for

Friend in the hospital who is very ill.
This baby in our care
The birth mom and her choices to parent
The adoptive family
Peanuts mom
Peanut and her future.
health

I will post soon
Love you and thank you for praying with me.
Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment