Monday, January 17, 2011

Well I finished my fast and it went better than I expected. Thursday night was rough. I think all my friends in small group thought I was going to pass out, but praise the Lord we have a paramedic in our group....lol.
I went and bought a juicer Friday morning, but before I spent that money, I prayed that God would supply the money for it,on Thursday I got a call from someone who owed us $150 dollars, the check was going in the mail. Great!! Thank you Lord.
After making my first two pitchers of juice I was feeling like a million bucks. So I decided to keep up the no sugar,except for one day a week, I will allow myself a, if you want to call it a "cheat day"
I call it "I deserve it day".
So things have been going well, I have been praying everyday for our little Peanut and for many other things God places on my heart.
We found out the time for our court day today. It will be January 31st at 10:30am.
Our social worker, who we love will not be there, she will be flying home from a mission trip that day, by no accident is our social worker a Christian. She has been praying for us and this whole situation, she also blew me away when she joined me as I fasted. What a amazing person she has been in this situation.
So, if you would please continue to pray for our little Peanut and her future.
We would like for you to personally pray for us and this whole situation on Jan 31st at 10:30am.
Wherever you might be in that day, may God stop you and remind you to pray for us.
Well that 's all I have to update on, have a blessed day.
Love you all
Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment