Thursday, January 6, 2011

This is just a update post, which there is not much.
As far as we know Peanut's mom is still in rehab, if she makes it through today, this will be the longest in 10 months that she has stayed. I would like to say that makes me nervous, but God says "to be anxious about nothing, but by everything in prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your request to God"
Ok I have prayed it a million times and will pray it a million more,

Dear God, I have a request, there is this little girl, you call her your own, we call her Peanut.
I know you hear me every time I call, I know you catch every tear I cry for her. Would you please while she is here on this earth let us call her a McCain? That's all for today.
We love you God and you know our hearts, even if we don't get to call her McCain, we will still call you savior.
Love you too Lord,
Amen

I will be fasting as of Saturday one of my hardest things to give up...SUGAR. I will be doing this for a week, so please pray for God to reveal himself to me during this time and please pray for my strength. We do not fast to go tell others about what we are giving up to give us the glory, it's a time to focus on him, and give him all the Glory!!
Love you all
Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment