Sunday, January 30, 2011

Well we have almost made it, the day we have waited for. It has been 30 days since our last court hearing. On that date we were surprised to hear that the judge was allowing Peanuts mom 30 more days to "get clean". If she has done that they will allow her another 30 day extension. If she has not followed what the commissioner has asked her rights will be terminated.
I feel so blessed to be surrounded by friends and family, who are daily praying for us and our little girl, we can feel those prayers, and please know these prayers are not bouncing off the ceiling, but they go straight to our heavenly father and he hears us when we call his name. Just like a child calling for a parent, we always here them, no matter how loud the room may be, we always here our child, the ones God allowed us to have.Even the slightest whimper we can hear them and know that it is our child calling out. Can you picture that with me?, God just carrying on a conversation and then all of a sudden, he stops in the middle of whatever he is saying puts one finger up as a "hold on a sec" he then tilts his head closer to hear his child's voice. He has done that friends not only to all these prayers about Peanut, but anytime you call his name, he leans in and listens to everything you have to say to him, don't you feel special someone loves you enough to hear all what you have to say? I sure do!!
I have told you all before that I'm not asking what Peanuts mom has been up too, or checking in on the progress of her and this case that surrounds this little girl we have become to love. I have heard God tell me to trust him, so I have and still am. I was driving tonight in the car when these words hit me from a song I was hearing on klove, "time after time our God is faithful, trustworthy savior, my hope is in the Lord!!! I started to tear up, these are the words I needed to here, because he is always faithful and my only hope is in him. I can email and text til I have carpel tunnel syndrome, or I can turn all those other distractions off, get on my knees and pray to the one person who matters most. So that is what I have chosen to do, trust in him.
So ponder over these lyrics with me, then go to my fb page and listen to the song, then if you will say a prayer for us, we will be in the court house tomorrow at 10:30am, we are praying with confidence that she will soon be a McCain.
Praise be to you only Jesus!!
Love you all
Shelley


Men will try to rule the world You made

But we know power is Yours alone to give and take

A day will come when every knee will bow

And every tongue confess that You are Lord both now and forever



Day after day our God is reigning

He's never shaken

My hope is in the Lord

Time after time our God is faithful

Trustworthy Savior

Find More lyrics at www.sweetslyrics.com
My hope is in the Lord



The fear of man and what they plan will fade

When we know you alone are God of everyday

Like the flowers man will rise and fall

But you are everlasting never-ending God eternal



Let the songs of adoration rise

Our God is reigning up on high

He's worthy to receive the praise and the glory

No comments:

Post a Comment