Friday, January 7, 2011

There are not words for how blown away I am right now.
When you have a baby from dfs you have a social worker, this social worker is in charge of the child in your care. They usually have more than one child they are assigned too. They work on their cases from the time they go into foster care to the time the case ends, weather that is going home or being adopted.
So I was texting our social worker yesterday about an update, to hear how Peanuts birth mom was doing.
She asked if she could do anything for us, I told her just to pray.
So today in a update text, I told her I was feeling like God asked me to fast.
She said she wanted to fast with me, anything to help out Peanut and her future, she sent me a verse that I love.
"For when two or three gather in my name, there I am with them" Matthew 18:20
I was blown away, I feel humbled. I can not believe that she is going to do this with me, she said she takes fasting very seriously and is in this with me.
So why not ask you to do it too? We are fasting from sugar, we are starting tomorrow and ending next Saturday. Pray about it first, if God tugs on your heart and says do it too, join us. If not, than please just keep praying for her and us.
Thank you,
Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment