Sunday, January 23, 2011

8 days til we go to court.
I have had a lot of people ask "how is Peanut's mom?"
We don't know, ever since I fasted I felt like God was telling me to trust him, so I felt like I needed to obey that and not ask how her mom is doing.
It's a little bit of a roller coaster when I know where she is and how she is doing, it's a great opportunity for satan to find a way in to my mind and let it wonder away from my focus on Jesus.
So please be on your knees with me this week as we are so excited about Peanut turning one and have a great time to celebrate, but in the back of my mind I know what is around the corner...COURT...Yikes...lol
Best case for us, is that mom's rights are terminated and we go hire a lawyer to adopt her (love the sound of that )
Worse case, the commissioner gives mom a extension to get her life back together, and to get Peanut back.
I know A LOT of people are praying for us and for Peanut, please keep those prayers coming, God can do anything, so let's dream BIG!!
God has told me to daily ask in his name for what is on my heart, so that prayer is always "Oh dear Jesus, in your name Please let her be a McCain!!"
Simple and to the point right?
So that's all for an update for now, keep praying with us and we will keep you updated!
Love you all
Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment