Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Just a update on my fast...
It is going pretty well, my pants are even too big, so I love that!!
The best part is I have really been reading my bible and taking time to pray, and a lot more. I find myself just praying all day long.
Jesus has asked me to ask in his name for the request that I'm asking for.
In my quiet time he also has said to me "trust me and see me"
Great huh?
So I'm doing that, usually I would text our social worker to ask about updates about mom, but I'm not, I'm trusting him :)
Now to focus on seeing him. I will let you know when I have boldly see this, I'm looking, and I'm looking deep, I know I can look all around and see him, but for those of you who are Christians, you know what I mean, I ready to be blown away by what he has in store for me to SEE.
Have a blessed night
Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment