Friday, May 14, 2010

Hello Friends,
Since I'm not on fb for the next month, you will hopefully get to read more of our blog.
This song has been on K-LOVE a lot, we have sang it in church too, it just really is my heart song at this time. I really can get into this song and worship. You can check it out on youtube, but the words are what matter.
God has put more on my heart to share, but not today, today just meditate on these words.
I'm also asking below for some prayer request.

One for my knee (I had my mri yesterday) results on Monday
PRAISE:Mason on Sunday, he is getting baptized, Geraldine said when your daddy ask you if you have asked Jesus into your heart what are you going to say, he said "Im going to yell YES!!!"
Also I have a friend who is getting divorced and I would like for you to pray for her, him and their kids.
Prayer for a friend who is having bone marrow extract on Monday.
Thank you,
Shelley


I see the king of glory
Coming on the clouds with fire
The whole earth shakes
The whole earth shakes

Yeeeah

I see his love and mercy
Washing over all our sin
The people sing
The people sing

[Chorus]
Hosanna
Hosanna
Hosanna in the highest [x2]

I see a generation
Rising up to take their place
With selfless faith
With selfless faith

I see a near revival
Stirring as we pray and seek
We're on our knees
We're on our knees

[Chorus]

Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like you have loved me

Break my heart from what breaks yours
Everything I am for your kingdoms cause
As I go from nothing to
Eternity

[Chorus x2]

Hosanna in the highest

No comments:

Post a Comment