Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Feeling good today, spent many hours in prayer and in God's word since the last post.
God has reminded me he hears every word I pray and see's every tear that falls, he knows my hearts desire. I must be patient!
We have a birth mom looking at our profile this week and hopefully will hear some news by Friday.
This seems like a pattern, one looks and then I get a email that she has picked another family, I have no idea what kind of reaction I will have when I get that email that says she has picked us...
kinda started getting use to the NO'S, but I know those NO'S are for a greater YES from my heavenly father.
God Bless

1 comment:

  1. Praying right along with you sweetheart!! I know God has great things in store for you and your family! I know you don't know me well but just know God has really put you on my heart to pray for you and all your family is going through. Much love my sister in Christ!- Love Tammy T. See ya Sunday! :o)

    ReplyDelete