Monday, February 22, 2010

I had to go give the baby back this morning :(
It's ok, she asked me to baby sit tomorrow, while she runs errands.
Please pray for this baby, Jamie and I both said we would take her and raise her as our own.
Her mom is in drug rehab for the 13th time, and the state is giving her a shot to do this!!
So, her baby will be in foster care for 6 months, while we wait to see if she can make it through.
All 13 times, she has failed.
I do not understand the thinking of the state and why they give all these parents so many "do-overs"
I know Christ has given me "do-overs" again and again, so I'm trying to understand mercy.
If she is to come here, I pray the flood doors open. Please pray with me.


Also... alot of you know that my life saying is "I refuse to be ordinary" well check out my face book account, my great uncle Fred is a amazing missionary, I'm so blessed to not only know him, but to share blood, he,.... my friends is not ordinary.
His ministry is doing great things, you may watch his video and you can also help his ministry by making a donation, would it not feel awesome to know that you gave money so he can go give of himself so others may come to know Christ!!!
Have a blessed day
Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment