Friday, February 12, 2010

So DFS call yesterday.
They wanted to make sure that we still wanted to be a part of the staffing they were going to hold on the 19th?
This is for us to adopt a 6month old baby girl, we got this call about a month ago and we were excited that maybe this was Marley, but maybe not.
So I checked again with Jamie, for he is the one that when I said we could possibly be getting 2 babies, and they were both girls, he was like YES! After he picked me up off the floor, he said why not, we said we would take twins, that is close enough.
We have no idea what God has planned, but any plan he has for us we will embrace.
So on the way home last night I hit Jamie with it is a small possible chance we could have 2 daughters in less than 3 weeks, and we only have named one.
He said ok, you named Mason, I named Marley, looks like it's your turn again, so......
if God has this crazy plan that we might get two girls, we are going to name her Mayzie.
I just also wanted to let God know (cuz he likes it when I tell him what we need next)
A VAN~!!!! LOL
Just daydreaming today, we are excited for whatever God has in store for us, it's getting closer, I believe it's coming!
Have a blessed day

No comments:

Post a Comment