Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ok, so we told dfs yesterday that is that if that foster baby goes up for adoption, we would take her.
We took the step, God will do the rest.
Also, Jamie and I always complain, about how we never agree with what the state does for these children, that we are their voice, but no one has ever asked us, they always have these crazy rules they go by,like this baby girl, her mom on her 14th try to become sober, never completed the rehab yet...really? you might give her back to her (we don't agree with that)
It will be a cycle of life, it always is. I have had over 300 hours in child training. I have a ydc, which is youth development credential degree, so yes I know something about children.
so...the good part.
We got a phone call from an agency that ask questions about dfs and how they think things are going, they want our opinion. I need to be in prayer about this. Will you pray for us? We want to speak for these children. These children that are not in safe and loving homes, I know I can't save them all, but I will sure try my best as long as God gives me the gift.
I think it was perfect timing for us to get this phone call.
They are going to call and set up a meeting we can go to and answer questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment