Friday, February 19, 2010

Today dfs is meeting to find out where this 6 month old baby girl should live.
They have 5 families to pick from, one of the families is her foster parents.
I told the dfs worker this morning, that if the foster family loves her and they are good people, they should get to keep her, they have had her in their care since she was a week old, so if that was my little girl, I would want the same respect.
This is hard, I do want her too, but really, Go has a plan and I will follow him !

Dear God,
Please be with all the workers this morning as they meet and talk about the future of this baby girl, lead them in the direction you want them to go. Let the outcome of this be to your glory only.
Let there be peace in the choice that they make for her, she has no voice Lord, but I stand on the house made of Rock,knowing that you are in charge of this outcome.
We will give you all the glory and praise in the storm and in the blessings.
It's in YOUR name we pray,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment