Sunday, February 21, 2010

It's cold outside!!
I want spring!!

We are fostering for my friend Kay this weekend, her daughter went into labor last night and asked us to care for the baby for a couple of days, so she could be with her daughter and new granddaughter. We said "yes"
She is so sweet and I think I love her, I know all of them I love, but she has grabbed onto my heart.
I prayed this morning that if she needs a home and that she could be Marley, that God would let the flood doors open, and if it's not her to slam them shut.
So I'm making a phone call in the morning to see what her story is, if she is even going to be up for adoption. So, will you pray for us? I know this time for her is coming soon and very soon, I can feel it.
God has been so sweet to keep me busy while waiting on him, it blesses my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment