Thursday, February 18, 2010

Today I ran and ran and ran,
I ran to the Lighthouse to pick up our profile book, I ran it to the dfs building.
Our staffing is tomorrow at 9 am. We do not go, they just pick a family while sitting around a table??
Then I will run back and get our book this weekend and run it back to the Lighthouse so a birth mom there can look at it next Thursday, and no she won't have someone to help her pick a family, just her and the lighthouse worker, bless her heart!!
We have a 50/50 shot at this baby, there is just us and one other family that she is seeing profiles, so maybe....Marley?
So keep us in your prayers, today I'm so tired.
I also found out about a long time friend of the family passed away.
Her name was Diane Doctor, my brother and her son, Mark were best friends all through school.
They were also our neighbors and we all went to church together, please pray for this family today, she is now with Jesus and I know he was loving on her and saying "well done good and faithful servant" she was a amazing women, and she loved kids just as much as I do.
Her husbands name is Lynn and she has two sons, Mark and Brandon.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment